Since 1992 Neighbors 4 Neighbors has been there in times of crisis large and small. Our Covid 19 Relief & Recovery Fund was established a fund to provide relief and recovery from the impacts of this unprecedented crisis.
Since March 2020, we've helped direct over $1,519,000 in relief to our neighbors, and we're still working. We have been disbursing that money to organizations providing food distributions. Additionally, we have purchased gift cards for families so they may purchase essential items not included at the distributions. We've also provided additional goods and PPE, like masks, hand sanitizer, household items and toys. Those who have received funds include, Farm Share, Steps in the Right Direction, Branches, Miami-Dade County Schools, Children’s Service Council and Connect Familias and more.
We are carefully identifying those organizations that are working with the most vulnerable and where we can make the biggest impact. Your support will help fund these distributions throughout this crisis.
If you have a distribution that is free and open to the public that you would like to share, please email us at [email protected] so we can add it to the list. Send us the date, times, address, and location name in your email.
You can see below a list of distributions separated by county.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Below is a list of vaccination locations across South Florida.
For more information on vaccines from the CDC, visit neighbors4neighbors.org/covidvax here.
Food Distribution Stories
Donate Today to Support Our Continued COVID Relief Efforts
Miami Dade COVID Online Resources and Information
Miami Dade County COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Testing Site Finder
- Homebound COVID-19 testing
- Hard Rock Stadium Testing Site
- Tropical Park Testing Site
- Marlins Park Testing Site
- Florida Department of Health – Miami Dade Community Testing and Vaccination Sites
- CVS COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility Requirement’s (Florida)
- Individuals 12 years of age or older can schedule an appointment (individuals between the ages of 12-18 must be accompanied by a guardian, and persons 12-17 must be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine) to get the COVID-19 vaccine at multiple sites in Miami-Dade County by visiting www.miamidade.gov/vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccination Sites:
- Medicaid Transportation Assistance for COVID-19 Vaccination: Florida Medicaid will take their clients to get their COVID-19 vaccination free of charge. People need to schedule their vaccination appointment first, once they have the appointment they need to notify their Medicaid Plan they need a ride and their Medicaid Plan will schedule the ride.
- If folks are not enrolled in a Medicaid Plan, they can call the Medicaid Helpline 1-877-254-1055 to find out the name and phone number for a transportation service.
Miami Dade COVID-19 Emergency Assistance:
Other helpful websites:
- CDC - COVID19 Resource Center
- United Way Miami Dade – COVID19 Resource Center
- American Red Cross – COVID-19 Safety Tips
- The Salvation Army – COVID19 Resource Center
- Florida Department of Health – Florida COVID-19 Response
- Miami Dade County COVID-19 Resources
- Miami Dade County COVID-19 Relief Programs
- City of Miami – Stand Up Miami (COVID and Recovery)
- Florida VOAD
- Feeding South Florida – Drive-Thru Food Distribution Sites
- Miami Dade County Food Assistance
- Farm Share – Food Distribution Events
- Miami Dade Mom and Pops Small Business Grant
- FRIEND, Inc. Miami Dade Long Term Recovery Group – Resources
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Program (Opens April 12, 2021)
- Florida Department of Education – Free Resources for Families and Teachers
- Eviction Protection for Residents of Florida
- Grab and Go Meals (Miami Dade Libraries) – Program will operate until June 4, 2021
- Connect Familias – Assistance opportunities for children and families